Jewellery Care

Caring For Your Jewellery

At Lucens Planet, our commitment to quality craftsmanship and meticulous attention to detail sets us apart. Every distinctive piece is thoughtfully designed in-house and refined through close collaboration with our designers.

From the initial sketches to the ultimate products, we maintain a strong partnership with all stakeholders in our supply chain, ensuring that our jewelry mirrors the love and care invested at every stage of the design journey.

To ensure the longevity of your precious jewelry, we kindly advise you to adhere to the care instructions provided below:

1. Avoid direct contact with perfume, body lotion or other chemical products;
2. Keep away from water and don't soak jewellery in water for a long time;
3. Remove jewellery when taking a bath, bathing or swimming;
4. Remove jewellery before going to bed or participating in sports activities;
5. Clean jewellery regularly with our silver cloth;
6. Store it away from direct sunlight and put it in a sealed pocket. 

 

Sterling Silver

Our jewelry is crafted from solid sterling silver (925).

The '925' designation signifies that it contains a minimum of 92.5% pure silver. Pure silver, due to its soft and malleable nature, is susceptible to breakage. Therefore, the remaining 7.5% is composed of alloy.

This alloy blend ensures that our silver pieces maintain their durability, making them well-suited for everyday wear without compromising on quality.

Cubic Zirconia

We carefully select high-quality cubic zirconias from trusted suppliers to ensure consistent quality and durability. While cubic zirconia crystals closely resemble real diamonds, it's important to note that they are a man-made gemstone.

Freshwater Pearls

Freshwater pearls possess a delicate nature and deserve special attention to maintain their beauty over the years. Here are some tips on caring for your pearl jewelry:

Wearing Your Pearls

  • Always put on your pearls last and remove them first. This practice minimizes their contact with creams, oils, cosmetics, and hairspray, which can gradually affect their luster.
  • Avoid wearing your pearls when the string is wet. A damp cord or string can stretch and damage the pearls.
  • Refrain from wearing your pearls in water, whether from swimming, showering, or dishwashing. Water exposure can harm their luster and overall condition.
  • Pearls can be sensitive to body acids, so it's wise to avoid wearing them during strenuous activities or situations that lead to excessive sweating.
  • Handle your pearls with care when storing and wearing them. Their soft surface is susceptible to scratches, so avoid placing them near other jewelry pieces that could potentially rub against them and cause damage.
  • The ideal storage method for pearls is in a soft, silky pouch or a jewelry box with separate compartments. This safeguards them from dust, sunlight, and other detrimental elements.

Cleaning Your Pearls

  • After wearing your pearls, gently wipe them with a soft cloth to remove any body oils or residues.
  • When cleaning your pearls, do so gently using a mild washing liquid and warm water. Avoid using harsh detergents or chemicals, which can be detrimental to the pearls.
  • After cleaning, dry your pearls with a soft cloth and lay them flat on a towel to air dry. Avoid hanging them, as this can stretch the string and potentially damage the pearls.
  • Keep in mind that pearls should never be cleaned in an ultrasonic cleaner, as this could harm their delicate surface.

Contact form